Sunday, September 20, 2009

Eid Mubarak.

It is that time of the year when ones heart has mixed feelings. One of joy looking ahead to the feast and one of slight emotion thinking of the fasting. For me it is slightly different this time. I am recovering from the high fever I had till yesterday. In the process I could not fast for three days.

This Ramadan was a very challenging one as some of the most difficult work situations came and went causing minimum harm. My US visa is still stuck with the consulate in Chennai. They want to review my background till perhaps till the client has blowed the wistle on the project or maybe till I no longer want to visit their lovely country. There are more important events happening in my life in the near future. Anyway, Uncle Sam always commands and we all are expected to listen.

Tomorrow is gonna be a reward for the fasting and worship done through the holy month and the celebrations should get life back on track. A new routine after that. Whether I visit Uncle Sam or not, I have to start to work hard on my fitness and there is lots of shopping left for the big day in December. I have to hurry with that big time.

Lots to plan and do in time to come but as far as tomorrow is concerned, only thing I have on my mind is eat, celebrate and wish everybody "Eid Mubarak".

No comments: