Monday, September 5, 2011

Eid Mubarak

The holy month of Ramadan has just finished and it has been a really good month. Especially since the work load at work place was fairly relaxed, I could give more time to reading the Quran with understanding. And I must say if you put your mind to it, it is not difficult at all. Another positive being I could get my life a bit more disciplined. However, some effort is needed to continue with the momentum.

Most important part is that, this is my first Eid with my daughter Zunaira. She has been such a big change in both Ruqu's and my life. It has been truly an amazing experience to witness and infant grow day by day. She is 4 months old now and a complete bundle of joy. Though she keeps us on our toes, she makes sure that the day is filled with extremely happy moments.

I had a good break from the monotony of work for the last 5 days and Feel extremely lazy to get started again. Still have to get started and maybe plan a vacation sometime next month with Zunu and Ruqu. Bye till then.

No comments: